Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

16 Nov!!! Finally Arrived and Ended!! hahha!! But still...
Happy Belated Birthday
Dear Justin:)


All the preparation for his day is a tiring one. The thought of it really makes me OMG.
First I have to buy all the cards and this mades me travelled 3 times because am afraid there aren't enough cards for his friends.
Second, I need to text, travel, hunt down for everyone to take the cards and return to me!! This is totally :/ Imagine you have to make time to meet different people after/before school especially friends who don't study in TP.
Am not ranting here but rather I want to thank people who really take some time of theirs to meet me. Really Thank you.
One of the tough thing is to stop Justin for suspecting me because he will ask where am I, who am meeting, why I can't have Lunch with him.... Don't be mistaken, he's not a pester ( ok sometimes he is or rather most) but he keeps thinking that am up to something ( which really am HAHA)

This is my second Small gift for him. Haha my classmates commented " So like Christmas!!!"


This bag contains 2 gifts from that funny&lovely couple- Germaine and ClarChua. The TopMan is a gift from Michelle. Oh and my first really Small gift for Justin is inside too.

Look at that Fortunate boy above Man! No point guessing what's he's doing... All knows Gaming again. Andandand Look at what's behind him- Birthday Balloon!!! It's a surprise from his classmates. Am so reluctant to stand beside him with his balloon around! He kept passing me the balloon hahha becoz he feels too embarrassed to take it around. Gosh damn embarrassing!!


Guys Guys Guys Calling!!! This is the wishes box!!!
All ur wishes/Curses/Message/Secret/Love Language written on the cards are inside this lovely shiny blue cute Box!!!
The night before, am still hunting down for his friends to send me the wishes viz social network so that I can print, paste and decorate the card on their behalf. Let's recall who we have...HK Guys, Weslie Khoo, Eileen, XinHui, XuanHui, BaoShan, Wendy, Daphne, Garret, MinSan, MinMin, SiJie, Bok, YuXiang, Duncan, ClarChua, Germaine, ClarLee, Arina, Yuliang...is that all? Haha Once again THANK YOU GUYS!!!
This took place in TP library at pass 7.30pm. I allowed him to open the gift to drag some time while others are on the way to Suntec's Aston for a surprise dinner for Justin.



HAHHAHA!!! Isn't he cute?? ( I don't need your answer actually haha bcoz he is really cute!)





Concentrating!!
" OMG who's that?!" HAHHA


OHHH...






Bet there are alot of secrets he didn't share with me!!!




Hahah in order to keep the excitement going, I snatched the box back and only allowed him to read the remaining later!! The Box is the only thing that can make him listen to me on that day!!! HAHA!! He's trying to tie back the ribbon..

But Failed of course!!


To Continue delay the time, we stopped at StarBuck and I allowed him to read the remaining except mine which is in an envelope..!!



To be continue...
haha I update some feedbacks he gave me about the cards too
so stay tune.
TaTa!!!

No comments: